Highlights of Union Budget 2017
Union Budget 2017 was presented on 1st Feb. 2017 by Hon’ble Finance Minister Sh. Arun Jaitley. This year’s budget has placed itself in the annals of history for the many firsts it brought with itself – from the merger of rail budget with union budget and abolition of distinction between plan & non-plan expenditure.
The Union Budget 2017 is based on 10 broad themes.
To download highlights of Union Budget 2017 – Click Here
To check out Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) on Union Budget, click on the following links:
- MCQs BASED ON UNION BUDGET- CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK
- MCQs BASED ON UNION BUDGET 2017-18 – BUDGET TRENDS & INSIGHTS
- MCQs BASED ON UNION BUDGET 2017-18 – ABBREVIATIONS & JAGRONS
- MCQs BASED ON UNION BUDGET 2017-18 – BUDGETARY REFORMS, CHALLENGES & ROAD AHEAD
- MCQs BASED ON UNION BUDGET 2017-18 – BROAD THEMES